Type a topic or question here:

Company not paying invoices

(0 ratings)

Q: I am self-employed. I recently completed a job and sent the invoices out for the costs of my services but they have not paid. The 30 day time period on the invoices is now up and I cannot get hold of the company who is to pay me. The amount in dispute is approximately just over £500. What can I do?

A: You may wish to make a claim against the company on grounds of breach of contract.

comments powered by Disqus

Related Questions

Q: My employer implied that I would be able to take time off so that I can take care of my children during school holidays, but the work schedule he sent me does not accommodate this. What can I do?

A: It is recommended that you firstly have an informal meeting with your employer, reminding him that you have children that you need to look after. If he refuses you may want to raise a grievance. You also may have a possible claim for breach of good faith or misrepresentation due to your employer’s implied actions.

Q: I had a short-term employment at a company but I never returned the contract I was supposed to sign. I want to claim for expenses, as per their contract, but how can I prove that I was employed at the company at all?

A: If you did not sign the employee contract it will be very difficult for you to prove that you were even employed at the company. Your company may even be able to state that you are not entitled to expenses as you were never officially employed.

Q: A co-worker of mine keeps making false allegations against me and I think I might be facing dismissal because of it. What should I do?

A: I would suggest you raise a grievance against your co-worker as their allegations can be seen as malicious.

Unlimited telephone legal advice for £4.99 / month

Related Searches

Speeding Car

Speeding offences

Find out about potential points and penalties Find Out More

We are looking into ways to develop the website and would appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete our short survey.
Please click submit when you have finished the survey

Thank you for taking part in our survey.