The Law Shop is now closed. Please click here to find out more.

Letter of Claim for Section 75 Claim against a Credit Card Provider

If you have bought goods or services using a credit card, and the supplier refuses to deliver the goods or services as agreed, you might think that your only option is to try and claim the money back from them. As this can prove difficult in some situations, however, it may help to know there are other avenues to explore. As part of your consumer rights, you have the option of claiming a refund from the credit card provider instead of from the supplier. This is useful, for example, where the supplier has gone bankrupt or refuses to co-operate.

Our absolutely free form letters make it easy to make this kind of claim. This letter of claim, or letter before action, is free to download and can be used to claim compensation from a credit card company under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

All you have to do is enter your details and send it off to your credit card provider – it really couldn’t be easier.