The Law Shop is now closed. Please click here to find out more.

N325 Request for Warrant of Possession of Land Form

In cases where the Claimant is a landlord taking action against tenants or a property owner making a claim against trespassers or squatters, the remedy which he is likely to be seeking from the court is a judgment recognising his right to occupy the property himself, and this judgment is enforced by requesting a Warrant of Possession.

A Warrant of Possession entitles the Claimant to re-enter and take possession of land or property which had formerly been leased out or had been occupied by trespassers or squatters. A bailiff will serve the warrant and evict the occupants of the land for the Claimant.

A warrant of Possession can be requested from the Court by completing this form.

This form can be downloaded directly from the government website here.