The Law Shop is now closed. Please click here to find out more.

N342 Request for Judgment Summons

Often, when Judgment is given to a Claimant, the Defendant expresses a desire to make payment without the necessity of any further enforcement action being taken, and will agree to a scheme of repayments.

Where the Defendant fails to make the payments which are ordered under the Judgment, the Claimant can use this form to request that the Court orders the Defendant to attend for questioning on his financial means and why he has not complied with the scheme of repayments set out in the Judgment.

If the Court is persuaded that the Defendant has the means to pay the instalments due on the Judgment Debt, but has refused to, the Court may commit him to prison for up to 6 weeks.

This form can be downloaded directly from the government website here.