The Law Shop is now closed. Please click here to find out more.

N446 Request for Re-issue of Enforcement or an Order to Obtain Information from a Judgment Debtor

Many of the orders which a court can issue to assist a successful claimant in enforcing his judgment are time sensitive and must be made use of within a certain time period or else they will lapse. In other cases an enforcement order may have failed to achieve its purpose, for example where a Defendant has failed to turn up for questioning on his finances after an Order to Obtain Information has been granted.

If a Claimant has already obtained an enforcement order but this has lapsed or been unsuccessful, it is not usually necessary for him to make a formal application for another order. Instead, this form can be used to request that the court re-issues the order.

This form can be downloaded directly from the government website here.